- find a doctor and set up my health insurance online account;
- enroll in the autopay programs for my student loans and electric bills;
- change my address with Edward Jones and the credit card people;
- find a driver's facility nearby so I know where to go after studying for my Indiana driving test; and
- e-mail friends and family about my work schedule so we can schedule a visit.
- find music (cough) and
- restart my Netflix delivery.
- catching up on my daily Web comics,
- updating this blog,
- listening to heads (Talking Heads and Radiohead),
- washing the dog,
- ripping my comforter apart so I can requilt it and
I keep finding baby socks in my laundry. Tonight I found a man sock AND a baby sock. I put the baby sock with the other two I've found. I gave the man sock to my dog to chew on.
TAKING PICTURES OF GODDAMN SOCKS!
I suck at being mature.